- Janaki Finance weakens due to high NPL of 16.83%; EPS stands at Rs 8.78 only in the third quarter
- Have Nepalese really started earning more? CBS data shows average PCI of Nepalese has touched 4 digit mark for the first time; Nepalese earning USD 1004 in average
- Nepalese economy grows in snail’s pace this FY; CBS calls it 5.89% while Finance Ministry reportedly coerced to make it 6; ADB and WB projects it further down to 4.6 and 4.9% respectively
- NMB Sulav Investment Fund and NMB Hybrid Fund report increase in NAV; NAV stands at Rs 13.26 and Rs 10.32 for the month of Chaitra
- Bank of Kathmandu join hands with Reliable Nepal Life Insurance for Bancassurance Service
- Janata Bank shows decent performance in the quarterly report; Profit rises by whooping 50.76% in the third quarter.
- Prabhu Bank’s initiative towards digital education; supports Banepa based public school with 5 sets of computer
- Bank of Kathmandu earns Rs 93.05 crore in the third quarter; Bank managed to perform decent in the third quarter
- Cashless hospital and medical services at Medicity hospital; only when insured with IME General Insurance
- Nerude Laghubitta signs agreement with UKAID Sakshyam to produce over 3.4K entrepreneurs at 6 districts; over 29K rural folks to receive financial literacy in 3 years
Didn’t receive confirmation code for applying Nepal Seva Laghubitta IPO? MeroShare now automatically displays code without sending it to email
Many investors looking to apply for the ongoing IPO of Nepal Seva Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (SEVA) through MeroShare have complained regarding not receiving the confirmation code in their ema...
As of 2018-04-25
|Sub-Indices||Open||High||Low||Close||Turnover||Point||% Change||52 Week High||52 Week Low|
|Manufacturing And Processing||2,364.56||2,370.15||2,353.39||2,353.39||831,270||-11.17||-0.47||2,829.51||2,108.34|