Tue, May 8, 2018 8:47 AM
Asian Life Insurance Company Limited (ALICL) will be convening its 10th AGM on Jestha 19, 2075. As per the decision made by the meeting of the board of directors on Baisakh 24, 2075, the AGM will be held at Hotel Vishuwa, Birgunj at 10:00 AM.
The main agendas to be discussed in the meeting include:
- Issuance of 4% bonus shares worth Rs 4.83 crore
- Issuance of 60% right shares after the adjustment of bonus shares.
- Conversion of share structure to 51:49 from current 70:30.
- Approval for maintaining the BOD to be comprised of 7 members.
- Increasing the company’s authorized capital to Rs 5 arba from existing Rs 2 arba.
- Making necessary amendments in the MoA and AoA of the life insurance company.
The other agenda of the meeting includes issuance of audited report from fiscal year 2073/74, endorse bonus share of Rs 25,43,978, appointment of statutory auditor for the fiscal year 2074/75, appointment of directors and amendment of the section 32(1) of MoA.
For the purpose of the meeting, the shareholder register book will remain closed from Jestha 02 till Jestha 18 i.e. only those shareholders holding the shares of ALICL till Jestha 02 can attend the meeting.